Get really clear about whether you need to divorce, the kind of divorce you want to have and how to care for yourself and your family while managing your ex.
Take a look at the before divorce articles.
It is really important that you have a crystal clear view of the kind of divorce you want to have. And you need to build up your resources to handle the emotional ups and downs.
Find out how yo can get support at the start of this process – so you can stay on track for the best outcome for you and your family.
Before divorce you have a lot to think about. It’s not an easy, or quick decision.
- You’re not sure if divorce is a good idea
- You are aware you need to be emotionally stronger to divorce
- You’re afraid that if you divorce you won’t be able to cope
- You need to divorce – but can’t imagine life beyond marriage
Or perhaps you don’t need to divorce at all, just rethink your life and get in touch once again with your true values.
I don’t coach you into divorce or tell you what to do!
I do provide a clean clear space for you to:
- Discover where you are now
- Decide on your priorities
- Work out the best route for you and your family
- Get a clear structure of decision making
We can also touch on how to talk to your ex.
And how to work with a lawyer and get a clear strategy in place so that you know what your next steps will be whatever your decision about divorce.
If you want to work with me through your divorce – contact me to set up a time to discuss this!